Whether you have new construction, an old home in need of a remodel, or a commercial roof that needs replacement, roof costs in Omaha NE are a major concern for property owners. That said, it’s important to get excellent workmanship and quality roofing materials. For that, you need a local roofing company with expertise and integrity.
In Nebraska, Moose Roofing is the roofing contractor trusted by homeowners and businesses alike for their new roof installations and roof replacements. Let us help locals in need of new roofs understand the range of roof replacement costs.
Costs for a New Roof in Omaha Nebraska
Omaha New Roof Costs by Size
The size of your roof is the most important factor in the cost of a roof replacement because it affects how much roofing material is used and the labor costs to install it. To understand the basics, here’s how much it would cost to replace a 1000-square-foot roof.
- On average, a roof with 1000 square feet will cost an average of $5000.
- Costs can range from $4,200 to $5,800 for basic asphalt shingles.
- Other factors can affect this base cost, such as unexpected repairs to roof decking, cost of flashing and vents, removal of the old roof, additional labor costs, or other fees and taxes.
How Roofing Materials Reflect Roof Costs
The material you use for your new roof can affect the price though each type of roofing carries pros and cons. Depending on your situation, a more expensive roofing material might be a better choice. Here’s a rating of roof types from low to high cost.
- Asphalt Shingles
- Flat Roofing Systems
- Metal Roofing
- Slate and Tile Roofs
Moose Roofing: Roofers Trusted for Roof Installations in Omaha NE
If you want to know more about roof replacements or get a detailed, no-obligation estimate, contact us right away!
Nebraska homeowners looking to increase their home value in Omaha need to consider a roof replacement from Moose Roofing, Omaha NE’s best roofing company. With decades of experience in roof replacement and homeowners insurance, we can offer roofing services at low cost that provide value to your home for decades.
How a Roof Replacement Increases Home Value
Home exterior renovations and storm damage repairs may seem like easy ways to increase home value, but roofing is another way to both increase property values and lower energy costs. Here’s how replacing a roof can increase home value.
Fixes Roofing Problems
– If the roof on your home has lifted shingles, storm damage, or leaks in various spots, a roof replacement can do all these roof repairs at once.
Prevents Interior Damage
– Roof damage not only causes damage to roof decking and the attic, but recurring roof leaks can cause damage to interior walls, electrical systems, and interior paint.
Lowers Energy Costs
– Your roof is the main source of insulation for your home, making it a major contributor to comfort inside and HVAC costs. When you replace a roof, you reduce energy costs.
– Your home can have the most beautiful siding or brickwork, the latest landscape designs, and a beautiful driveway, but if the roof is old and sagging, your curb appeal and your home’s value will suffer. A new roof means a new house.
Moose Roofing: Omaha NE’s Roof Replacement Experts
When looking for a cost-effective roof replacement in Omaha NE, Moose Roofing is the company to call. As an Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor, we only use the highest quality roofing materials, and we’re certified for quality workmanship.
With a new roof from Moose Roofing, your home will be protected for decades. Contact us immediately if you’re ready to upgrade your home with a new roof!
Replacing a roof in Omaha Nebraska can happen at any time of year, but there are seasons when local roofing contractors offer the cheapest rates to replace your roof. Moose Roofing is the premier roofing company trusted for roof replacements in Omaha NE. We’re the leaders at keeping costs low while also performing all roof replacements with high-quality Owens Corning 50-year warranty roofing materials.
Ways to Save Money on a New Roof in Omaha NE
Do a little research on roof replacements.
Before you make any large purchase, you do some research. This is true for roof renovations as well, so look into a few things before scheduling a roof replacement.
- Learn about roofing material options.
- Look up local roofing companies online.
- Read about what goes into replacing a roof.
Schedule during the cheapest time to replace a roof.
Most people don’t know that there are times in the year when you can replace a roof for cheaper. The peak time for roof replacements is late spring after storms have passed before it gets too hot. This means that your local roofing company is booked solid. Scheduling your roof replacement outside of peak times can save money.
Let your roofers negotiate with your insurance company.
Roofing professionals have a ton of experience with homeowners insurance and navigating the insurance claims process. Roofers with integrity like the contractors at Moose Roofing also provide a detailed scope of work and estimates that can convince your insurance to cover your roof replacement.
Trust Moose Roofing for Roof Replacements in Omaha
If you find your roof leaking over and over again or your home or commercial building is more than 20 years old, it’s time to replace your roof. No matter what time of year it is, don’t wait! Contact Moose Roofing to schedule a cost-effective roof replacement.