The Media Executive is responsible for and oversees all things related to media within Moose Roofing. They manage a social media specialist, who helps with posting on social platforms. They need experience in graphic design or an artistic background. This position is also responsible for IT, management of all things tech. within the company and a solid understanding of how to fix day-to-day problems along with helping to find long-term solutions for the company.
- Artistic talent. Animators and artists should have artistic ability and a good understanding of color, texture, and light. However, they may be able to compensate for artistic shortcomings with better technical skills.
- Communication skills. Multimedia artists and animators need to work as part of a complex team and respond well to criticism and feedback.
- Computer skills. Multimedia artists and animators use computer programs or write programming code to do most of their work.
- Creativity. Artists and animators must be able to think creatively to develop original ideas and make them come to life.
- Time-management skills. The hours required by most studio and game design companies are long, particularly when there are tight deadlines. Artists and animators need to be able to manage their time when a deadline approaches.
- Spirited. The ideal candidate for this role must be energetic and driven, bringing a high level of enthusiasm, motivation, and a strong work ethic. They should exhibit a proactive approach, maintaining a positive attitude while consistently striving for excellence. Their energy and drive will inspire and motivate both themselves and their teammates.
Problem Solver. The ideal candidate must be a skilled problem solver, adept at identifying and resolving challenges independently and collaboratively. Strong analytical thinking and resourcefulness are key, enabling them to propose effective solutions and navigate obstacles in a fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of social media: Help Manage all the following on top of doing them separately
- Content Creation – Content for all social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
- Videography/Photography – Collecting original content for social media, taking team photos and other misc. events, company culture
- Graphic Design – have the experience needed to understand composition, color theory, balance, and more for content
- Content Calendar – scheduled posting, making sure posts are going out on time, make sure they are correct information, and look good
- Work with Marketing Director – Manage expectations, discuss strategies, relay information to social media specialist
- Manage Awards – make sure to campaign for awards and maintain relationships with relevant reps, examples: Best of Omaha and Omaha’s Choice
- Device management: Keep track of all devices, passwords, users, distribution, and any other issues
- Manage Devices: Use Apple Business manager to manage apple products, use JAMF to manage apps on the devices
- Email creation and management: use Go Daddy to manage company emails
- All things IT: Basic to advanced understanding of how Moose Roofing works on the back end, solve any problems that come up IT (Computers, iPads, iPhones, Tv’s, etc.)
Job Types: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- 3 years of Experience
Work Location: In person
"*" indicates required fields