You will be part of a creative team to create and produce animated videos through the use of Blender. Multimedia artists create two and three-dimensional designs using modeling programs. Opportunities are available to work on a wide range of projects including promotional materials, films, Web pages, illustrations, and multimedia presentations.
- Artistic talent. Animators and artists should have artistic ability and a good understanding of color, texture, and light. However, they may be able to compensate for artistic shortcomings with better technical skills.
- Communication skills. Multimedia artists and animators need to work as part of a complex team and respond well to criticism and feedback.
- Computer skills. Multimedia artists and animators use computer programs or write programming code to do most of their work.
- Creativity. Artists and animators must be able to think creatively to develop original ideas and make them come to life.
- Time-management skills. The hours required by most studio and game design companies are long, particularly when there are tight deadlines. Artists and animators need to be able to manage their time when a deadline approaches.
- Spirited. The ideal candidate for this role must be energetic and driven, bringing a high level of enthusiasm, motivation, and a strong work ethic. They should exhibit a proactive approach, maintaining a positive attitude while consistently striving for excellence. Their energy and drive will inspire and motivate both themselves and their teammates.
- Problem Solver. The ideal candidate must be a skilled problem solver, adept at identifying and resolving challenges independently and collaboratively. Strong analytical thinking and resourcefulness are key, enabling them to propose effective solutions and navigate obstacles in a fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
Will create animations, digital art, graphic design, two and three-dimensional designs, drawings, and illustrations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
"*" indicates required fields