Position: Production Supervisor
Location: Omaha, NE
Hours: Full-Time Monday – Friday with potential for overtime and weekends.
Moose Roofing is currently seeking positive and motivated Production Supervisors to join our team. You will be responsible for maintaining the high standard of Moose Roofing on your assigned projects, inspecting the installations, and completing quality assurance inspections of the clean-up and condition of the property post-installation. You will own the job as your own and ensure that the homeowner is well-cared for and that the project advances according to plan.
The majority of your time will be spent monitoring the project for quality and safety, ensuring project details are clearly communicated with production team members, identifying and rectifying any issues, and ensuring that designated materials are prepared and accessible. You may be responsible for multiple projects running concurrently.
It is essential that you are efficient and well organized in order to track daily material orders and progress reports, deliver and return materials as needed, and maintain detailed reports of job progress and production team performance. You may be called on to assist other members of the production team on a case-by-case basis.
- Positive attitude paired with organized and efficient work habits.
- Capable of creating and maintaining detailed reports on project progress and performance.
- Capable of maneuvering on roofs and construction projects in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule and work extended hours during peak season.
- Basic knowledge of technology and exposure to Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to adhere to company safety standards.
- Construction knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Roofing, Gutter, and Siding knowledge is preferred, but not required.
Schedule: Day shift
Experience: Roofing/Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
License: Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Work Location: One location
Work Location: In person
"*" indicates required fields